- Fishfinder 120
- Suport pentru montaj cu suruburi
- Cablu de alimentare
- Traductor cu senzor de temperatura
- Manual de utilizare
The Fishfinder 120 builds on the highly successful Fishfinder 80 as a feature-rich, affordable sonar device. It has one of the largest and highest-resolution displays of any fishfinder in its class, providing better separation and contrast for the recreational angler. The Fishfinder 120 allows you to view and change settings without leaving the sonar screen. It also has an internal backup system that automatically saves your settings and an "uninterrupted operation" feature so your sonar won’t stop while you’re changing settings.
Packaged with the Fishfinder 120 is Garmins innovative 360-degree swivel mount and quick-release mechanism to increase utility and security. Also included with the unit is a temperature-sensing 200-kHz transducer, which transmits at 800 watts (peak-to-peak) and 100 watts (RMS) to a maximum depth of 600 feet. The patented transducer design allows for mounting on either the transom or trolling motor.
- 240 x 128 pixel, four-level, grayscale FSTN display
- Three-level adjustable incandescent backlighting for display and keypad
- 3.3"W x 3.3"H (4.5" diagonal) viewing area
- 6.1" x 4.9" x 2.6" (WxHxD) unit dimensions
- Internal memory backup for user settings with power disconnected
- Graphic whiteline provides clear image of bottom hardness and structure
- Alarms for shallow water, deep water, battery voltage, and fish
- Adjustable range, gain, zoom, and scroll speed
- Waterproof design to IPX-7 standards (submersible in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes)