- GPSMAP 172
- Harta de baza: Worldwide Marine
- Antena externa GA29 cu 10 m cablu
- Cablu alimentare/date
- Suport montare
- Manual de utilizare
- Scurt ghid de utilizare
Whether offshore or inland, navigating to your favorite destination has never been easier, thanks to Garmins GPSMAP 172. This full-featured chartplotter includes the same user-friendly interface as its color counterpart, the GPSMAP® 172C, but sports a high-resolution monochrome display and a price thats within any mariners budget.
The GPSMAP 172 packs a built-in worldwide marine basemap, state-of-the art processor with lightening-fast map redraw, and crisp, sunlight readable, 10-level grayscale display into a waterproof, space-saving console — perfect for large crafts and small runabouts alike. Boaters will love its convenient, intuitive design including:
* simple keypad with backlighting for easy operation
* one knob, adjustable tilt and swivel mount so you can quickly pop it in and out
* front loading data cards for easy access
Users can enhance basemap detail on the GPSMAP 172 by simply by plugging in data cards preprogrammed with BlueChart® or Fishing Hot Spots® detail or downloading data from optional MapSource CDs to an optional Garmin data card. BlueChart provides exceptional offshore marine coverage that includes shaded depth contours, navaids, shoreline, and more. For inland boating and fishing, the U.S. Recreational Lakes with Fishing Hot Spots CD and preprogrammed data cards are packed with inland lake maps, profiles, marinas, fishing areas and useful outdoor resources.
For added flexibility, mariners can upgrade the GPSMAP 172 to a full-fledged combination chartplotter/sounder at any time by adding a Garmin GSD 20 “black box” sonar and transducer.
- 320 x 320-pixel, high-resolution, 10-level grayscale FSTN LCD screen with adjustable CCFL backlight
- 3.2" H x 3.2" W (4.5" diagonal) viewing area
- 4.9”H x 6.3”W x 2.8”D unit dimensions
- State-of-the-art 200 MHz processor makes map redraw, panning, and zooming virtually instantaneous
- Accepts Garmin data cards for up to 128 MB of map storage
- WAAS-enabled for accuracy to within 3 meters
- 3000 user waypoints are automatically tagged with the date and time of creation
- Stores 50 reversible routes with up to 50 waypoints each, plus MOB and TracBack modes
- 10,000 active track points and 1000 saved track points; database information can be stored on removable data cards and transferred to a PC or another unit
- Sends, receives, and displays positioning data with DSC-equipped VHF radios
- TracBack™ mode helps guide you back to points along a route
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in one meter of water for up to 30 mins.)
- Provides tides and celestial information
- MapSource compatibility: Compatible with most MapSource products. See the product compatibility table (top, right) for a list of products that Garmin recommends with this software.